British Potato 2017
OTA will be present at British Potato in Harrogate (UK), booth 1-K, November 22-23.
Once every two years the whole of the potato industry comes together for this unique 'seed to shopping trolley' event. It's an exceptional networking and business opportunity for all those involved in growing, handling, processing and retailing the crop in this multi billion industry.
- Scores of Europe's leading potato companies
- The latest in potato research & development
- All types of farm, packing and processing machinery
- New breakthroughs in production and processing
- Business news and emerging opportunities
- Buyers, suppliers and advisers from plough to plate
- THE way to stay in touch and ahead!
Visitors from across the industry see what's new, make and renew contacts and do business! And building on the success of past events and a growing waiting list of new exhibitors, the 2017 show is moving an exciting, newly built venue, so there will be even more to see and do than ever before. Your suppliers, buyers and competitors will be there - can you afford to miss it?
Entry is FREE for visitors. However, you will need to register. This can be done on the day, but doing in advance will ensure quicker access on the day. Get your tickets at www.bp2017.co.uk.